$99 Emergency Exam + X-Rays
Have you suffered an oral injury? Are you experiencing unexplained tooth pain? Dental emergencies can't wait! Take advantage of our $99 emergency exam and X-rays today!
Dental emergencies are never convenient, and they are often extremely painful and debilitating. We understand that unexpected oral issues can interfere with your ability to live your day-to-day life, and that’s why we offer same-day emergency care to get you back to optimal health. Whether your tooth has been damaged by an oral injury or you have a serious toothache, it’s important to get help right away soon as possible for a same-day appointment.
At Innova Family Dental, we offer the very best emergency dentist appointments near Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Naperville, and Plainfield because we always offer same-day dental care to those who need it most. Whether you have a toothache, knocked-out tooth, or missing dental work, we’re here to help.
If you need same-day care, we ask that you give us a call before you come in, so we can prepare for your visit and treat you as soon as you enter our office.
What Should I Do In A Dental Emergency?
- Contact our Bolingbrook emergency dentist office for urgent dental care. Dental issues won’t go away on their own, and if you don’t get help right away, your condition could get worse.
- Once you call us for an appointment, you can take steps to treat bleeding, pain, and swelling, if present.
- If you've suffered a knocked-out tooth or broken tooth, recover it. Grasp the tooth by the crown (top) and put it back in your socket, or into a small container of cold milk to keep it moist. Dental work can be kept in a small plastic bag until you come in.
- Clean gauze and cotton balls can be used to absorb blood if present. Over-the-counter medicines like Motrin or Advil can aid in controlling your discomfort. You can also apply ice to your cheek near the affected area to help with tooth pain and discomfort.
- Above all, come to our Bolingbrook dentist office as soon as you can to get the care you need to resolve your dental emergency.
Common Dental Emergencies
Any oral issue that is causing you serious pain and discomfort count as a dental emergency.
Dental emergencies include:
- Tooth pain (lasting longer than a day or two)
- Knocked out and broken teeth
- Oral injuries
- Dental trauma
- Loose or missing restorations
- Any oral issue that is causing you pain, discomfort, or bleeding counts as a dental emergency
Get Fast Relief At Innova Family Dental!
You and your family should never suffer persistent tooth or mouth pain. Call us today to schedule your same-day or next-day emergency dentist appointment!
Se habla Español!