Same-Day Dental Appointments
Emergency Dentistry in Bolingbrook
Dental emergencies are never convenient, and they are often extremely painful and debilitating. We understand that unexpected oral issues can interfere with your ability to live your day-to-day life, and that’s why we offer same-day emergency care to get you back to optimal health. Whether your tooth has been damaged by an oral injury or you have a serious toothache, it’s important to get help right away.s soon as possible for a same-day appointment at our office in Bolingbrook.
Call Now for Emergency Care
At Innova Family Dental, we always offer same-day dental care to those who need it most. Whether you have a toothache, knocked-out tooth, or missing dental work, we’re here to help. If you need same-day care, we ask that you give us a call at (630) 518-2272 before you come in, so we can prepare for your visit and treat you as soon as you enter our office. However, we also accept walk-in emergencies at our office, which is located at 772 S Weber Road, Bolingbrook, IL 60490. Come in as soon as you can to get the treatment you need to restore your smile.
What Should I Do
In a Dental Emergency?
- Contact Dr. Kandimalla at (630) 518-2272 for immediate dental care. Dental issues won’t go away on their own, and if you don’t get help right away, your condition could get worse.
- Once you call us for an appointment, you can take steps to treat bleeding, pain and swelling, if present.
- If you’ve lost your tooth or dental work, recover it. Grasp the tooth by the crown (top) and put it back in your socket, or into a small container of cold milk to keep it moist. Dental work can be kept in a small plastic bag until you come in.
- Clean gauze and cotton balls can be used to absorb blood, if present. Over-the-counter medicines like Motrin or Advil can aid in controlling your discomfort. You can also apply ice to your cheek near the affected area to help with pain and discomfort.
- Above all, come to our office as soon as you can to get the care you need to resolve your dental emergency.
Common Dental Emergencies in Bolingbrook
Any oral issue that is causing you serious pain and discomfort counts as a dental emergency. This includes oral injuries, such as a damaged, knocked-out, or loose tooth. Serious toothaches, pulled-out dental work, and any oral issue that is causing you pain, discomfort or bleeding counts as a dental emergency. If your condition meets these criteria, come see Dr. Kandimalla at Innova Family Dental right away.